vrijdag 23 april 2010

RINGRING


Ok, i have an ring obsession.
I dont have the prettiest fingers for rings i know.But i just like them.
 I cant wear earrings cause my ears react weird on them. So i've started stretching them.
Im now on 3 mm.
And i dont really like necklaces. I'm just in love with the dinosaur and i only wear him.
Bracelets? Nuuuh My wrists are to wide for them. Damn i have issues.
 I also have problems with rings. I have chubby fingers. So i dont fit every ring.
 But its the only jewerly that i like to wear. So its the only jewerly i buy.
And so i bought this ring. It doesnt have a brand but i just bought it at a drugstore. I think A month ago. I know i'm very lazy when in comes to blogging.
It is also full with scartches.I wasnt really carefull with it.
But i still like it. It gives it more an edgy look.

1 opmerking: